Dublicated CAN-Ethernet-Gateway AnaGate CAN quattro with 2x4 CAN interfaces
Two individual AnaGate CAN quattro installed in a metal housing (form factor 1U) for the installation in the 19"-case.
Each of the integrated devices can be interconnected to a PC via the TCP/IP network protocol (ethernet), so a total of 8 CAN interfaces can be adressed from a single PC.
- 4 independant CAN interfaces
- CAN baudrate: 10, 20, 50, 62.5, 100, 125, 250, 500, 800 kbps or 1 Mbps
- CAN controller: Microchip MCP 2515
- CAN interface: CAN 2.0A / 2.0B according to ISO 11898-2 (galvanically decoupled)
- TCP baudrate: 10/100 Mbps
- static or dynamic IP address (DHCP)
- Operating modes: Gateway or Bridge mode
- Digital IO: 4 inputs and 4 outputs (galvanically decoupled)
- ARM9 CPU (200MHz), Linux 2.6 Kernel, 16MB Flash, 32 MB SDRAM, USB Hub
- executables created with a ARM9 compiler can be loaded to the device
- Temperature range: 0-60°C
- Configuration via web interface