The Renesas Programmer is a professional utility designed for programming
the Renesas R8C/Tiny cpu series via TCP/IP network protocol.
Main program functions:
- R8C/Tiny cpu series (excluding R8C/10 - R8C/13): programming of flash and
- Automatically checks the programmed data (verification)
- baud rate: 9600, 19200, 38400 and 57600
- Batch mode support
- Supported hex data formats: Intel Hex ASCII, Motorola S-Record and raw
- Operating systems: Windows 2000/XP/2003 (Linux version available upon request)
All that is required on the personal computer is a standard network card, no
operating system drivers has to be installed.