I2C EEPROM Programmer
The I2C EEPROM Programmer is a professional utility designed for programming serial EEPROMs easily and extremely quickly using an AnaGate I2C gateway.
Main program functions:
- Writes and reads out serial EEPROMs on the I2C bus via TCP/IP
- Automatically checks the programmed data (verification)
- I2C baud rate: 100 and 400 kbps
- Batch mode support
- EEPROM types: all known types, like 24C01, 24C02,24C04, 24C08, 24C16, 24C32, 24C64, 24C128, 24C256, 24C512, 24xx1025.
- Supported hex data formats: Intel Hex ASCII, Motorola S-Record and raw
- Operating systems: Windows 2000/XP/2003 (Linux version available upon request)
All that is required on the personal computer is a standard network card, no
operating system drivers has to be installed.
The following speeds were achieved at a baud rate of 400 kbps when programming various EEPROM types, followed by verification of the programmed data.
A conventional PC (Intel Pentium IV, 2.8 GHz, 512 MB RAM running Windows 2000) was used for taking the readings.